SW2008 on NVIDA GeForce 8600M GT

Hey Everybody,

This may well be discussed to death, if so I'm sorry, but i was wondering what set up options would be best using a Laptop running

512MB NVIDA GeForce 8600M GT with Solidworks 2008 on Windowz XP Pro SP2. Are there some new graphics settings I need to know about? The display doesn't seem to be running as well as I thought it might.

This machine in a Mac Book Pro 2.5 Core Duo 2.5Ghz running windows on Boot Camp.

Thanks for your help,

Lee

Reply to
lee baz