SWW CD's Advanced Modeling Presentation

Most of you will have received your SolidWorks World CD in the mail this week. If you'd like to view the Advanced Modeling 101 and 201 presentations and work with the SolidWorks files along with the presentation, the PP links are wrong and they won't work. The fix is for you to create 2 directories on your computer

C:\Documents and Settings\mBiasotti\My Documents\SWWorld 2005\example files\

C:\Documents and Settings\mBiasotti\My Documents\SWWorld

2005\game-controller\

and place all the files of the contents zip file (mbiasotti-advanced-modeling101-201-content.zip)in both newly created directories.

Enjoy

Mark Biasotti SolidWorks

Reply to
mbiasotti

Mark,

I haven't seen it yet.

Reply to
TOP

Got it. Almost mistook it for an AOL mailing or a CD catalog.

I was kind of surprised at how much content didn't get covered in the assembly performance session. Glad they took the time to give us the whole story.

Reply to
TOP