1:Block definition \ 2:tangent edges

Hi all,

after doing some experimentation, I have a bunch of block definitions in my template. How do I do a clean sweep of this list?

Is it possible to make the tangent edges forshortened?

Thanks

Dominic.

Reply to
Dominic Brunelle

Dominic,

Can you clarify what it is you are doing? What release of SW?

Reply to
TOP

Foreshortened is the way it is called in Inventor, the software I use to work with a couple of weeks ago. I found it easier to differientiate tangent edges from real one by using that shortened edge display in drawing.

So it is not possible in SolidWorks?

Thanks.

DB

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

annotation,

message

definitions

Reply to
dominic_brunelle

Maybe you mean show tangent edges as font? Do a right-click on a drawing view and pick Tangent Edge/Tangent edges with font.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany