The death of SolidWorks

The death of SolidWorks is the steadfast refusal of SolidWorks Corp. to add the badly needed direct modeling tools. ]

Reply to
Cliff

Eventually Cliff went way over the top Sociopathic, and went CrAZy cross posting to as many fringe groups as possible, creating his own private cockroach farm here to "Get even" with the machinists who used to visit here. They had long ago identified Cliff as having no useful current knowledge in the field. Since he had nothing useful to contribute, he tried to knock as many threads off topic, and generally cause mayhem, as a form of revenge for \his own inadequacies. The fact that he is approaching one million posts, and has NO friends tells you the depth of his sickness.

Reply to
Cross-Slide

Wingers are annoyed .

Reply to
Cliff

In all fairness i did some modeling in mastercam and damn i was missing direct modeling big time. Direct modeling is a machinists best friend.

Reply to
vinny

Everyone is annoyed but you obviously don't give a shit.

Reply to
noneya

Spoken like a true cockroach.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Did anyone ever tell you that MC is a CAM system?

Buzzword, buzzword, buzzword. Only if you are a garbage dump. I like more respect & more professionalism.

Reply to
Cliff

Hence jb is using GibbsCAM .

Like most small to medium sized machining job shops we use SolidWorks. We also use Gibbscam. ]

Reply to
Cliff

Yours is bigger than gummer's? I'd not brag if I were you.

Reply to
Cliff

Cliff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Your mom enjoyed it. I would be embarrassed but everyone rides a hog once in a while.

Reply to
Dick.Z.Normas