the model contains no display data

On some of our computers the models contains no display data when they are opened in SolidWorks Viewer. this happens only for parts created with some of the computers. Same problem in EDrawing Veiwer.

What settings should be changed on theese computers?

We are using SW2006 SP4.1

Best regards Jeppe

Reply to
jeppe sorensen

Have a look at the Tools/Options menu in SolidWorks on the machines that have the problem. You'll want to look at the "Document Properties/Image Quality" page of the options and see if there is a check mark next to "Save tessellation with part document". That's where the option is on 2007, I don't think it was any different in

2006. If that is the problem you'll want to have them set that option in a new part and then resave their part template or have everyone use a common set of part templates from one location on your network.

Rory

Reply to
Rory