Display messed up, but the parts right, visually impaired SW

This is really weird, I am doing routing and sometimes on some routes the elbows will look really BIG or the FITTINGS, but wait, when I check the feature tree they are the correct size, when I click on them, I can only click on where they REALLY are and not where solidworks is showing them to be. Even the little red boundry box shows the correct size, it just that visually it looks like SW is showing the wrong configuration size, I do have multiple part configs, and I think its only wanting to display one config size throughout the model every time I open it. The drawings look fine, its just a VISUAL bug I think. It makes it look real messed up though, kind of funny, check out the picture.

FIGURED OUT how to fix it now, just for kicks, i opened the "visually impaired parts" and changed the config in the part level and changed it back, that worked. SOLIDWORKS, um, why me??? I am using a Quadro 700 and 3400 both display this way, I am using the recommended driver, it can't be me, can it? Some "check config" option I missed???

Reply to
Joe Sloppy

I have been using piping (routing) for years and have not seen that - I often see the preview display the wrong config (the one it was last saved in), but as soon as the part is dropped it displays OK. I use a laptop with a Radeon Mobility 9000, prior to that I had a desktop with a GeForce card.

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen

Is there an exploded view on by any chance?

Reply to
P.