Navigate in configuration tree with keys

Can I navigate in the config tree with the keyboard?

Like select a configuration and show it? go to the next and show that etc.

Reply to
Barry

Not that I know of as the graphics area grabs the arrow keystrokes. However, I wrote a macro that traverses all the configs and displays them in a zoomed-to-fit isometric view. As long as you keep clicking Ok, it continues to loop through them. Let me know if you would like it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Barry,

Not without a macro. However there is one at

that works great. It is called "ConfigManager". I have it mapped to a macro button. Just click it and it pops up a small window. Single click any of the listed configs and it instantly changes to that config. From there you can use the arrow buttons to navigate between configs.

As a bonus, you have the option of auto-zooming from config to config. It is really a great macro that I use all of the time.

The only thing I don't like about it is that while it is open, you do not have access to the SW program at all. It could probably be changed but I am not one of the macro gurus like some of the other people here in this newsgroup.

Hope this helps...

Reply to
Seth Renigar