Control text height in configuration

I am trying to model a series of parts using a design table. These parts have extruded text whose height (font) needs to vary with the configuration. How do I achieve this? TIA Pete

Reply to
Pete

Make the extrusion height an equation based on an appropriate dimension in the various configurations.

B.

Reply to
mandiison

I think he's looking for controlling the Font size through a Design Table, not the extrusion height.

Great question. I don't know that it can be done without getting into coding a macro. I've never seen a variable for font size.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO

All you can do is make a separate text feature for each required size and suppress them according to configuration. It's the same procedure if you need to change what it says.

Reply to
Dale Dunn