HELP ON TEXT HEIGHTS

Hope someone can help. Only simple but annoying. I am unable to to set text height to an increment of .5. For example When doing notes on plans I would prefer to have letter size at 2.5 or 3.5 ( paper space) or 250 or 350 in model space (at 1:100). When using either Mtext or single text despite what format I put in whether paper or model space the text size keeps defaulting back to a whole number, either 2 or 3 even after trying to format text height in dimension formatting or text formatting areas. Can someone suggest what I need to do to enable me to dictate what text height I want.

Regards Jim Williams.

Reply to
Jim Williams

Are you sure it's really changing back? Or is it just that when you list it, it reads as an integer? What is your LUPREC value set to? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Type at the command prompt:

Units