Can someone from UK help me?

I found out that Hardinge UK (current owner of Bridgeport Machines, LTD) heas a complete maintenance manual , with schematics, for my Bridgeport Series II Interact 2 mill. I called them and they told me that though they have the manual, they could only sell it to a UK customer, and that I havce to contact Hardinge in USA. They do not seem to have it in USA.

The cost is 30 UKP and I can reimburse you for this plus send a little extra, via paypal. I think that they will email you a PDF.

I have all the contact info etc.

Thanks a lot.

Ignoramus10537

IGGy , You might also post your request to uk.rec.models.engineering news group ,a great bunch of fellows and very helpful .

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

You might ping Don Foreman. He has a daughter on that side of the pond.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Iggy, I'm in Germany. I think I can help. Send me the info. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

Emailed

Thanks a LOT Steve!

Igor

Reply to
Ignoramus10537

Failing that, I'm in the UK and happy to help.

(was talking to a Jones & Shipman sales guy earlier this week about their takeover by Hardinge/Kellenberger, whilst ordering some spares).

Regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Mark, thanks a lot. I think that we'll try with Steve first as we already got in touch. But who knows, maybe we will need someone who is actually in the UK! If you have paypal, I would pay you before you would need to pay Hardinge.

Ignoramus10537

Yup, and she's coming to visit later this summer.

Reply to
Don Foreman