Can someone from UK help me?

I found out that Hardinge UK (current owner of Bridgeport Machines,
LTD) heas a complete maintenance manual , with schematics, for my
Bridgeport Series II Interact 2 mill. I called them and they told me
that though they have the manual, they could only sell it to a UK
customer, and that I havce to contact Hardinge in USA. They do not
seem to have it in USA.
The cost is 30 UKP and I can reimburse you for this plus send a little
extra, via paypal. I think that they will email you a PDF.
I have all the contact info etc.
Thanks a lot.
Ignoramus10537
IGGy , You might also post your request to uk.rec.models.engineering news group ,a great bunch of fellows and very helpful .
Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)
You might ping Don Foreman. He has a daughter on that side of the pond.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
Iggy, I'm in Germany. I think I can help. Send me the info. Steve
Reply to
Steve Lusardi
Emailed
Thanks a LOT Steve!
Igor
Reply to
Ignoramus10537
Failing that, I'm in the UK and happy to help.
(was talking to a Jones & Shipman sales guy earlier this week about their takeover by Hardinge/Kellenberger, whilst ordering some spares).
Regards Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Mark, thanks a lot. I think that we'll try with Steve first as we already got in touch. But who knows, maybe we will need someone who is actually in the UK! If you have paypal, I would pay you before you would need to pay Hardinge.
Ignoramus10537
Yup, and she's coming to visit later this summer.
Reply to
Don Foreman