Printing to Deskjet 1220C with Autocad 98 on XP peer-peer network

What drivers do I need? Where can I get them? I can't get autocad98 to recognize the 1220 drivers.
any suggestings?
autocad 2003 recognizes the 1220 on the other computer just fine - I just
can't get 98 to recognize it.
Thanks for any info.
Did you check at the Microsoft web site to see if the 1220c is supported? I don't think it is. Good Luck

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:12:42 -0700, "Bryce"
as always: http://www.hp.com/cposupport /
N.