Configuration in CATIA?

Hello, Is there the configuration fonction used in solidworks for CATIA?

" Configurations allow you to create multiple variations of a part or assembly model within a single document. Configurations provide a convenient way to develop and manage families of models with different dimensions, components, or other parameters. " Thanks for your advice. Is there a good and popular CATIA forum ?

Cheers, Vik

Reply to
Vik

Maybe I was not clear. I meant an equivalent to the configuration fonction used in solidworks for CATIA? Vik,

Reply to
Vik

We were looking into switching from SolidWorks to Catia a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure that configurations do exist in Catia, but this is only my memory of what we were told, not actual experience, as we never really drove the software ourselves.

Jerry Steiger