This beginner has a mate problem.

I am in hopes that someone on this forum can help me on a mating problem. I have a 1" round X 6" long shaft, and I want to mate it to a block that is 1" thick and 6 " square. On the top and in the middle of this block is a V-cut, approximately 3/4" deep, 6" long. I want to mate the round shaft to the block as though it were lying perfectly in the V-cut. Please give me the correct principle and procedure that I should follow.

Thank you Amy

Reply to
amylabritto

Try a tangent mate between the cylinder and each side of the V.

Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider