to download "7101 90 Reducing Elbow (Sock-It X Sock-It X Npt)" model

Hi all,

I need detailed description on "7101 90 Reducing Elbow (Sock-It X Sock- It X Npt)", with drawings. Is it possible to get any 3Dmodels on interNet for download such that i can visualise the same.

Please provide me with the same

-- Thanks & Regards Anil.K.Hungund

Reply to
anil

why not model them yourself? they seem pretty easy to model, no? or ask the manufacture for the data?

here's a link for the elbow...

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I'm so tired of seeing all the whiny posts wanting to download models. Invariably it's from a poster we have never seen before and will never see again.

So, as Paul says, model it yourself. It's not particularly complex.

Reply to
Chris Dubea