Details regarding "7101 90 Reducing Elbow (Sock-It X Sock-It X Npt)"

Hi,

I need detailed description on "7101 90 Reducing Elbow (Sock-It X Sock- It X Npt)", with drawings. Is it possible to get any 3Dmodels on interNet for download such that i can visualise the same.

Please provide me with the same

-- Thanks & Regards Anil.K.Hungund

Reply to
anil