Service pack 3.0

Does anyone have an idea of when SP3.0 for 2007 is going to be released?

Reply to
Joe Kucharski

Hello Joe,

The EV 3.0 has been out since Feb 21. Usually takes 7-10 days for final release to show up, provided they dont find a major issue. I'd rather wait now than deal with 3.1 3.11 etc.

Reply to
Elmo

I talked to my VAR a few weeks ago (in February) and he said it was supposed to be out by the end of the month. so now it is the 2nd and no 3.0.... I'd rather wait and get a good final release then have them rush it and release a bunch of bugs though.

-Tim

Reply to
SW Sim

They have postponed it a few times by now.

First it was 13th Feb, then 21th and the latest I have heard from our VAR is the beginning of March, likely next week...

So nothing certain :/

Reply to
Ronni