Turning sufaces to solids and other

Hi,

I just finnished lofting a few splines into a mouse and mirrored it and then knit the surfaces togeather but now is there a way to make this into a solid? Also I can no longer use some of my tools such as rib, cut extrude, split, chamfer, shell and a few others. Does anyone know what causes this?

Thanks

-Brad

Reply to
luckyfold

Brad,

Edit the knit, and check the box "try to form solid"

You can't do shells and ribs on a surface object.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM