API: Excel based Batch Plot WOES

Ok I created an excel based Batch Plot because I can just type in the part number of each part I want printed and it will print the document it finds
wether in AutoCad or SW. Anyway it worked pretty well and all of the sudden it is having trouble with early binding to SW objects. I don't understand what is going on. I changed the types to object or variant and the code runs well but if I early bind it craps out on my. Any one else having these problems. 2004 sp4.2
Corey
try this
dim swapp as sldworks.sldworks
set swapp = new sldworks.sldworks