US-CA-San Diego-Windchill PTC Application Developer

Our client is looking for a Windchill PTC Application Devleoper for a

3-6 month contract in San Diego, California.

The pay rate is $70-75/hr W2.

To qualify you must be able to work for any US employer without transferring a visa.

The Systems Engineer / Developer possesses deep skills in Windchill PTC technologies (5 yrs+).

=95 Expected to work in a multi-tasked environment where tickets, project / delivery work or process improvement projects are ongoing at the same time.

=95 Expected to consistently review outstanding work and consistently create estimates and plans on how work will be completed.

=95 Communicate to supervisors and provide input on a weekly basis as to the health of the operational area and deadline commitments.

=95 Coach and mentor others (onshore and offshore) within their area of knowledge on a daily basis.

=95 Work to improve and execute key change management, release management and other process areas on a daily basis.

=95 Provides key analytical analysis independent of the Lead or and does not require daily supervision to complete tasks.

Years Experience: 5+ Years

Reply to
Recruiter

methinks you're just a wee bit light on that salary you are willing to pay....

=========================================================================== Chris

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Chris Dubea

This post was written by a stalker. If you responde to it, copy it or circulate it in ANY way you are enabling a stalker.

Legal action is being taken.

LV-posted from SSFA

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

-------------------------------------------- "A fanatic cannot change his mind and will not change the subject."

---Winston Churchill

---------------------------------------------- Tired of being harassed on Usenet? Join my group

"I am mad as hell and I will not take it anymore!"

---Network

Lady Veteran

Lady Veteran wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Taking legal action? When? Case number please.

Reply to
Cujo DeSockpuppet