Varies from 0 to 1

An involute curve tutorial at

(I know, this is a ProE site - don't throw stuff at me!) refers to a (ProE) system variable "t" that varies from zero to one. Is there a SolidWorks equivalent? Something that would control the step increment of the curve generating formula as called out in that tutorial?

Thanks,

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

Best kept secret in the SW realm is that ProE is really the only parametric modeler around. There is no functionality in SW similar to the parametric sketchs possible in ProE.

Mike Wils> An involute curve tutorial at

(I know, this is a ProE

Reply to
kellnerp

Bummer.