Welds on sheetmetal

Hi all,

I am modeling a part that is formed out of a single piece of sheet metal. I would like to have the corners fully welded after the bend operations for rigidity purposes. Is there any way to add fillet welds to sheet metal parts a-la the same ability in weldments? Also keeping in mind there is a small gap in the corner where the bends don't really touch.

Thanks! Dave

Reply to
Dave Nay

I never show the weld unless absolutely necessary for some unknown reason. The weld will be called out on the drawing.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks Wayne,

This is exactly how I ended up doing it. I added an End Treatment annotation and a weld symbol callout.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Nay