Any go tho The Convention in Philly?

If you did I'd like to hear about what you saw. I am real interested in hearing more about the HO Spectrum 4-4-0. I heard that they showed it off
and that its going to be available with several different types of running gear. Bruce
Bruce Favinger wrote:
> If you did I'd like to hear about what you saw. I am real interested > in hearing more about the HO Spectrum 4-4-0. I heard that they showed > it off and that its going to be available with several different > types of running gear.
Yeah, Bruce, I thought you might be interested in that new Bachmann 4-4-0. <VBG!> Did the TM have anything similar? I'm very tempted to get one and letter it for one of the small lines associated with the C&IM...totally unprototypical, but there you go!
Cheers,
Mark.

Mark, I think the Bachmann 4-4-0 will be similar at least in some specifications and should certainly look appropriate. I'll defiantly get at least one.

Well I'm thinking about building a model of an Erie depot for the Kaufman station. It's the right era but that's about it. A Wisconsin prototype pickle facility and a pecan polisher that was on the A&NW are other bogus elements. So much for prototype fidelity for me too. Much of the TM has to be a best guess or a probable possibility so the little Bachmann's will be deemed as prototypically accurate and that will be that.
Take care, Bruce