Bachmann K4

How do I hook the drawbar to the tender?

Jim Stewart

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Och aye, Jimmie!

Scratching back through my memory, try the following.

Turn loco and tender upside down. :)

There is either one or two screws at the front of the tender, holding what appears to be a keeper plate in position. Loosen these off until you can slip the two prongs of the "Y" drawbar in. Retighten screws.

I sold my K4's sometime ago due to a change in guage, so the details are a bit hazy, but I know I had to loosen two screws somewhere!

Steve Newcastle Oz

Reply to
Steve Magee