Bus Wire

Nick Fotis ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) said...

I don't know how secure your connections are once in place, but if there is even the slighest chance that the exposed male ends might short, you might consider making protective sleeves from short pieces of styrene tubing.
Use a diameter of tubing that gives a friction fit that is not too tight and just slide them over the exposed plugs.
--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence

N.F.,
Thanks for these neat ideas and the images. It is always great to see an image.
On 12/01/2012 16:31, mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

My pleasure.
Here is a photo of the current set-up:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6200/dsc0269gv.jpg
And some spots from the modules:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7016/6681699709_6c4bf90428_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6681703787_0b8086e013_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7141/6681707093_303c54e8fc_b.jpg
Enjoy, N.F.

Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing!
Did someone use a static grass unit? The grass looked very nice.
:MC
On 15/01/2012 05:50, mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Nope, this is ready-made grass mat from Noch.
There are varius variants ready, we glue these with diluted white glue.
You can make foot/car-paths easily, if you wet the area with water - then you can scratch the mat where you want it being naked.
Some photos from the use of this ready-made grass mat while we did a seminar on module construction and landscaping:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6264/img0765smallge4.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2319/img0766smallns0.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1484/img0780smallgj7.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7034/img0795smallzl9.jpg