Bus Wire

I don't know how secure your connections are once in place, but if there is even the slighest chance that the exposed male ends might short, you might consider making protective sleeves from short pieces of styrene tubing.

Use a diameter of tubing that gives a friction fit that is not too tight and just slide them over the exposed plugs.

Reply to
Calvin Henry-Cotnam

N.F.,

Thanks for these neat ideas and the images. It is always great to see an image.

Reply to
mc_brennan

My pleasure.

Here is a photo of the current set-up:

And some spots from the modules:

Enjoy, N.F.

Reply to
Nick Fotis

Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing!

Did someone use a static grass unit? The grass looked very nice.

:MC

Reply to
mc_brennan

Nope, this is ready-made grass mat from Noch.

There are varius variants ready, we glue these with diluted white glue.

You can make foot/car-paths easily, if you wet the area with water - then you can scratch the mat where you want it being naked.

Some photos from the use of this ready-made grass mat while we did a seminar on module construction and landscaping:

Cheers, N.F.

Reply to
Nick Fotis