Custom Trains LV FM wanted

Looking to trade a Custom Trains Wabash Bluebird FM Trainmaster in like new condition in original box for a Custom Trains Lehigh Valley FM
Trainmaster in the same condition. E-Mail" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Thanks
Why, the LV never had Trainmasters??
Thanks

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:58:03 -0500, mike wrote:

And, did the Wabash ever use their Trainmasters to pull the Bluebird, a name passenger train, or were they mainly used for freight (some, if not all, of them did have steam generators)?
--
Steve

Thanks

I have never seen any photos of a Trainmaster on the Blue Bird. However, I believe the OP was using "Bluebird" as a nick name for the Wabash (and Ann Arbor) blue, white and gray scheme applied to the E's normally assigned to the Blue Bird but also applied to Fs, GPs, FAs, and TMs. Geezer
On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:01:41 -0500, Geezer wrote:

Do you know if the 700 series P-1 4-6-4s ever pulled a pre-diesel Bluebird? (Or if there even was a Bluebird before the E-7s and streamlined cars of 1950?) I was mightily impressed by those lovely blue Hudsons at the age of 6 or 7, riding behind them from Decatur to Peru, but don't know the train name, if that run even had one.
Steve
<<<Why, the LV never had Trainmasters?? >>>
I like the color scheme. Hey, I have a Trainmaster that I custom painted in WM ......... they never had one either.