Question RE: Foam Boards

Hi I'm using my friends computer and I was just reading about foam boards, I just purchased a Woodland Scenics Grand Valley railroad kit that comes with the beaded board for the base the risers and the mountains, is this some special treated stuff or is this just regular beadboard, what should I do. Help!!!

Thanks! Big Jim

Reply to
Soo-Line-Mike

Just follow their instructions. I don't know if it's treated in any way , but it does work okay. Ken

Reply to
Ken Day