FA: Overland Models brass HO scale 23-ton industrial 'Trackmobile'

Hi everyone,
I've listed an Overland Models # 5415.1 HO scale 23-ton 'Trackmobile' industrial switcher model for sale on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item `56340125&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
The model is located in Sydney, Australia. I will ship world-wide.
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Galleries, Forums, Links, Data, etc.! Send email to