foam cutting wire...

Hello,
I noticed there was some interest in hot wire foam cutting here. I
have some of that wire available. Gauges 19 up to 30 gauge. I have
spools of this nichrome wire, so if any one needs some for foam
cutting, lemme know, K? I could sell it really cheap. Thanks
Ren
Reply to
rentiki
I am about ready to do my foam cutting / mountain sculpting. I could use some. What voltage does it use and how is a good way to make a cutter? Price? You can get me at: coustanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com
Reply to
coustanis