best airbrush for n-scale model trains?

What is the best airbrush to use for (detail work on) n-scale model trains and scenery?

Reply to
isognomon

I use the Paasche "H" series with the #1 or #3 tip, have been doing so for years now, with decent results.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Like Steve, I use a Paasche H for almost everything. Others like the VL double action. I have both but prefer the H

The H is less expensive by a good margin and is easier for a beginner to use. A VL in the hands of a practiced and experienced user can give greater control and do somewhat finer work

Go to:

to compare prices and look at various brushes.

Airbrush Medium, GA.

Reply to
Froggy