FS: Lionel 182 crane with box

X-No-Archive

Hello all, long time lurker here. I have a 182 magnetic crane I'd like to sell. I believe this to be the 1946 version. Very nice original condition. Controller has green buttons. Nothing broken, all wiring looks good even the flat cable is still good. Original box and insert included. Has been in the box for about 30 years. Looking to get $250. Email for questions and photos. Thanks, Pat

Reply to
ballgum