FS: [N] Turntable & misc structures - cheap!

I'm switching scales, now that I have room for a decent size HO layout. I have the following N scale items for sale as a package:

Atlas turntable Motor kit for above Power supply for above

2 stall engine house Model Power coaling tower Model Power Water tower Cornerstone buildings Cornerstone Freight depot Cornerstone coal structure Cornerstone Fuel depot w/ tanks

All for $25 plus $4 shipping

I take paypal to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Ken

Reply to