Galesburg web cam

Does anyone know if the Galesburg webcam is gone for good? I really miss it!.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

If you mean the Willis Steel Cam, they've had on their page for months that they were going to be relocating it. I'd be believing that that's what is going on right now. I don't know this as fact, but seems logical.

Lyle

Reply to
Lyle Dowell

I knew they were moving it and they changed the position a short time back. I've noticed its been offline for a couple of weeks and didn't know if they were moving it and when it would be back. Thanks for the response anyhow.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

There's a webcam in Galesburg, IL? Cool. Starting next fall, if you see a skinny young guy holding up a sign reading "SEND MONEY", that's my son. Drop me an email, so we know ;-).

-- Kizhé

Reply to
Lieutenant Kizhe Katson