Garden Railroad rolling stock

Hi. I''ve got the LGB Olomana 0-4-2T engine for my garden railroad, am looking for the sugar cane flatcars originally produced to accompany
this engine, but which are now discontinued. LGB stock number 41170. I've tried a number of online retailers but to no avail.
Can anyone help me in this quest? Got some you want to sell?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I plugged "lgb 41170" into google, and searched the first page of hits. This vendor lists this car:
http://www.hrtrains.com/lgb.html
but I didn't check to see if it was really available.
-mark.