Garden Railroad rolling stock

Hi. I''ve got the LGB Olomana 0-4-2T engine for my garden railroad, am looking for the sugar cane flatcars originally produced to accompany this engine, but which are now discontinued. LGB stock number 41170. I've tried a number of online retailers but to no avail.

Can anyone help me in this quest? Got some you want to sell?

Reply to
jjvanore

I plugged "lgb 41170" into google, and searched the first page of hits. This vendor lists this car:

but I didn't check to see if it was really available.

-mark.

Reply to
Mark Sornson