Hand laying spikes

My lifetime supply of Kemtron and Shinohara spikes, code 70, just ran out. Ordered some 3/8" through Walthers from Micor Engineering but the look like they're on steroids or something. Had to clip half the head off everyone just to get by. Is there still anything decent on the market other than Walther's and Micro Engineering? If so, any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave in Alaska

Reply to
scrooge

| Is there still anything decent on the market other than | Walther's and Micro Engineering? If so, any info | would be appreciated.

This may be too far the other direction. Near scale size stainless steel.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian

This site mentions 1/4" Micro Engineering spikes.

kuff (Isaac Adams)

Don't know, didn't search, BUT, you might still be able to get Kenmtron spikes from Precision Scale.

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman