Hodgdon MEC Willey House kit

This weekend at the Springfield show we will be debuting the new Willey House station kit, HO, based on the Maine Central Mountain Division structure that
was located at Avalanche Brook. I think it's the best kit we've done so far. Laser cut, tab and slot construction, lots of resin and metal details, copies of MEC blueprints, and the color photos you have come to expect from HSM kits. We've even included some rare interior photos. Stop by our tables at the Better Living Center and say hello, or see the kit at our site.
James F. Hodgdon Jr. Hodgdon Scale Models http://hometown.aol.com/hdgdn/index.html