How old were you when you first considered yourself to be a 'model railroader?

I run a new poll every two months on my web site

I'm surprised at how young the results of the most recent poll skewed:

How old were you when you first considered yourself to be a 'model railroader?' less than 12 years old 12 years - 14 years old 15 years - 17 years old 18 years - 21 years old 22 years - 25 years old 26 years - 30 years old 31 years - 35 years old 36 years - 40 years old 41 years - 50 years old 51 years - 60 years old 61 years - 70 years old over 70 years

The poll is available for viewing (and voting, for a limited time) at:

Mark Mathu