For Sale; HO Buildings $5 and up.

O.K, I pieced together the buildings and I made a couple of videos of build ings and structures for sale. The refinery is now only $35 plus shipping. The Mine shaft is $30. The doub le viaduct is $25 all others are between $5 & $15. Below is the You Tube links for the videos. I can send pictures of each ite m. All of the stuff is $190 That includes everything on both videos if you buy before someone parts out something. This stuff when pieced out is worth over $350. Most items are complete some need a little work. Not really broken just unglued. I can ship anywhere at your cost. If out of U.S. you do paperwork and figure out shipping. Talk t o me, Help me, Help you. You pay actual shipping I will try to pack it the best I can. Shipping from 38401 Contact me through the craigslist ad below and let me know you saw it in the groups.

Robert Graham