MRR's newest DVD

I see where MRR wants $99.95 for a DVD containing "more than 6,ooo
pages" of previously printed stuff from Great Model Railroads, etc and
so and so forth. You'll also get a bonus movie disk of 5 model railroad
movies.
The DVD is "fully searchable".
But not, it seems, printable.
Reply to
Wolf K
I got the same message in my e-mailbox from Trains site.
If I cannot print articles or whatever, this would be a major reason to not buy the DVD.
The corresponding Trains DVD has print capability once you go inside an article (just checked my laptop-installed version), and I would be very surprised to see the MR removing this functionality.
N.F.
Reply to
Nick Fotis

Site Timeline