Southern Pacific Bloody Nose F7

Anybody got any info on modelling Southern Pacific F-7's--looking to do an N scale F-7 in gray and scarlet nose. Any modelling articles out there for this? Thanks Charlie Klepper

Reply to
cklepp

scale F-7 in gray and scarlet nose. Any modelling articles out there for this?

I suppose you means Are there any photos of F7s in this paint scheme. I searched on "SP F-7 paint schemes", "SP D7 photos", and "SP F-7 locomotive photos", "Southern Pacific FP-7 Bloody Nose locomotive photos"and found these, among others. Why don't you try your luck?

http://209.85.120.98/showphotos.php?offset=180&where=||Southern+Pacific+Railroad|||||60|8|||||||||||Southern+Pacific+Railroad||||60||||||||||1||||

HTH

Reply to
Wolf K

scale F-7 in gray and scarlet nose. Any modelling articles out there for this?

http://209.85.120.98/showphotos.php?offset=180&where=||Southern+Pacific+Railroad|||||60|8|||||||||||Southern+Pacific+Railroad||||60||||||||||1||||

Thanks for that info--I've seen most of it already. I'm looking for how to articles on modelling a SP F7 Charlie

Reply to
cklepp