Identify this herald?

Well, since you all did such a great on identifying the Budd car I've got another one for ya... ;)
What railroad's herald is this?
http://www.castlegraphics.com/files/logo.gif
If it helps, here's the locomotive I'm trying to identify...
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/rail/locomotive-6.jpg
Incidentally, posted some MORE new stuff, and re-arranged the galleries so that you can find stuff a bit easier now.
Cheers!
Jan Kohl Castle Graphics www.castlegraphics.com
Jan Kohl wrote:

Metro North Long Island Division. Long Island, New York to Penn Station in New York City. There is a division that runs up the Hudson River as well as one that runs up through Harlem into Westchester and Dutchess county. (These two terminate at Grand Central Terminal in New York City.
--
Please change my Email address to snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
I will not have any other Email account.

The loco is an Alco Century C420 with high adhesion trucks and high hood.
--
Brian Ehni

Wow, and quick, too! Thanks, Brian and Frank!
Cheers!
Jan Kohl Castle Graphics www.castlegraphics.com
Brian Paul Ehni wrote:

Jan Kohl wrote:

It's easy when you grow up with it.
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:15:56 -0500, "Frank A. Rosenbaum"

LIRR is NOT a division of Metro North.
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:15:56 -0500, "Frank A. Rosenbaum"

Right under the "M" is the railroad name...LONG ISLAND.

The locomotive is LIRR 224, an Alco Century 420, delivered in August, 1968.