Identify this herald?

Well, since you all did such a great on identifying the Budd car I've got another one for ya... ;)

What railroad's herald is this?

If it helps, here's the locomotive I'm trying to identify...
Incidentally, posted some MORE new stuff, and re-arranged the galleries so that you can find stuff a bit easier now.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl Castle Graphics

Jan Kohl

Metro North Long Island Division. Long Island, New York to Penn Station in New York City. There is a division that runs up the Hudson River as well as one that runs up through Harlem into Westchester and Dutchess county. (These two terminate at Grand Central Terminal in New York City.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

The loco is an Alco Century C420 with high adhesion trucks and high hood.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Wow, and quick, too! Thanks, Brian and Frank!

Cheers!

Jan Kohl Castle Graphics

Brian Paul Ehni wrote:

Reply to
Jan Kohl

It's easy when you grow up with it.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

LIRR is NOT a division of Metro North.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Right under the "M" is the railroad name...LONG ISLAND.

The locomotive is LIRR 224, an Alco Century 420, delivered in August,

1968.
Reply to
Steve Hoskins