Is soldering a absolute must?

Don't have a cow.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Stewart

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 03:22:42 UTC, Kevin Miller wrote: 2000

The only joints I solder are where there is a short section of track that needs mechanical support.

Reply to
Ernie Fisch

Dear me. Win the Rugby World Cup once and look what happens to British spelling.

Correctly, that would be "udderly"!!! Hmmm. Is that what Vivian (he of the Young Ones) refers to in the "Living Doll" song with Cliff Richard? 4 cows? Or 1 cow?

Steve Newcastle-on-paradise NSW Oz

Reply to
Steve Magee