It's almost too simple...

Recently, I asked for information on running analog locos on an NCE DCC layout - with a DigiTrax, all you have to do is enter loco #0 in your throttle. Responses included that it was not possible, or that it was possible if you were willing to build a special controller.

Well, the solution I found is almost too simple, yet no one thought to mention it in a response to my original query... All I did was disconnect the two wires (Rail A&B) that run from the layout to the Powerhouse Pro, and hook them up to the DC output of a powerpack! Of course, I do recommend that the NCE equipment be turned off at the time. ;-)

Reply to
Frank Eva

Charles Kimbrough