K&S wire bonding machine

hi there i was wondering is there anybody who can give some suggestion for the problem am facing,we are a quite a big company in semicondutor
assembly,and we have kns bonders also asm bonders, but seems like the kns model 8028 wire bonding machine having a very high smash bond issue,we have our speculation that this machine was build and came with this problem, since we did not getting much of a help from the kns them self so was wondering may be somebody here could give me some method or factor to look into it...
rgds wan