Layout Construction Photos

mydadstrains.com

Layout Photos from the first nail to the last piece of grass // Sorry that the full extension www. is not in front but for some reason it won't post with it on the front //

Reply to
skatekid1321

Uh, after 5 posts in two days, I think most of us have seen it...

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Reply to
Mike Tennent

Andy;

Absolutely outstanding. Thanks for sharing, and giving me ideas for lighting my double deck extension.

regards, Jerry Zeman

Reply to
Jerry Zeman

Nice pics! I only wish you would remove the music...It's simply annoying to arrive at a web site that forces music on innocent passers by !!

Padillos

"Bill" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2133.public.laws>

Layout Photos from the first nail to the last piece of grass

Reply to
Padillos

You mean you don't like a cheesy, midi-fried version of "Bad Moon Rising?"

I guess I won't put "Ina Cada Da Vita" with a 20 minute midi-drum solo on my web site :)

Ed. in article 3f8722df$0$45350$ snipped-for-privacy@dread11.news.tele.dk, Padillos at snipped-for-privacy@flytiscali.dk wrote on 10/10/03 2:21 PM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Nothing wrong with the tune. The whole concept of unsolicited music on a web site is simply annoying, especially with no switch off button on the opening page.

Padillos

"Edward A. Oates" skrev i en meddelelse news:BBAC81D0.2C404% snipped-for-privacy@unearthlylink.net...

Reply to
Padillos

Right! I've been quite startled a few times when logging onto a site and music or railroad sound effects starts playing! Whazzup? Where's that train whistle coming from anyway?

And I believe the tune mentioned below is "In a Gadda Davita". Remember the song, once owned the record. Don't have a clue what it means though!

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan

Properly, it's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, by Iron Butterfly. based on a bad pronounciation of "In the Garden of Eden". Note all the other religious melodies and themes throughout the piece. Val

Reply to
VManes

You are probably correct; religious themes? It had lyrics? I don't think I every listened to it all the way through: it was such a piece of junk "music."

Ed in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, VManes at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMrap.midco.net wrote on 10/11/03 11:52 AM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates