Lionel track for Geezer

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I'll try to answer each question as it is asked.
Thank you for you help.

Curved is almost 12" outer edge to outer edge. Straight is 10"

8 pieces for a circle 31" or 32" outside diameter

Dull gray with black ties

where are they installed (3 at one end, or 1 at one end and

and how are the anchored to the rail? (Single or double

2 Ridges on outer ends, smooth in the middle

Looks like it is stamped - Lionel on one end NY on the other,

--
Come see the new website at:
www.karklean.com

Getting ready to head to York, so this will be brief. What you describe sounds to me to be early post-war (WWII) Lionel O gauge track. As best that I can determine, in the early to mid 1930's. Lionel shifted from tin-plated rails and ties with staggered (2 at one end, 1 at the other) nail-like pointed pins to bright nickel plated rails and ties with round, double grooved pins all at one end (the clockwise end of the curved track). In the later 1930's they changed to use chemically blackened ties. In my experience, the nickel rails stay fairly shiny, or tend to rust where the plating deteriorates. After WWII, Lionel continued the blackened ties and grooved pins, but used what I have heard is cadmium plated rails, which are much less frequently found rusted, and have a very dull mid-gray color. In the late 40's, Lionel shifted back to bright nickel plated rail. Geezer