Walthers Blast Furnace - HO Scale - height of highline

Mellow greetings.
I managed to get my hands on one of these kits and have not started
assembly yet, but am trying to figure out where its going to live on
the soon to be built layout.
My question - how high is the high line bit?
Also, any general info on track plan considerations for it would be
much appreciated. I also have the Electric Furnace and Rolling Mills
kits, and will be getting a couple of overhead cranes.
Reply to
bear_54th