Walthers Blast Furnace - HO Scale - height of highline

Mellow greetings.

I managed to get my hands on one of these kits and have not started assembly yet, but am trying to figure out where its going to live on the soon to be built layout.

My question - how high is the high line bit?

Also, any general info on track plan considerations for it would be much appreciated. I also have the Electric Furnace and Rolling Mills kits, and will be getting a couple of overhead cranes.

Reply to
bear_54th