Loco light problem

After storing it for several weeks, I fired up by Broadway Limited EMD F7 today I found that the port side engine number light has developed a very rapid flicker. The starboard light is steady, as are all the others so I suspect a loose connection to that one light.

I've not opened up a Broadway Limited unit before so I'm asking this newsgroup if anyone has experienced this problem and if they have any recommendations. Any special tricks to getting the shell off?

Thanks/Carer

Reply to
Carter Braxton