M15

I agree with you Brock R Bailey, i hope they can stop that M15 stuff. and a lot of other crap that comes on there which has nothing to do with trains.

Reply to
Vic Parsons

Kill filters on the author work for me.

Reply to
Carl Heinz

Hello Vic, I don't see anything that he's been posting because he's Killfiled for me, I almost Kilfiled you because of the Subjectline, glad I took a peek at the text. Best thing to do though is ignore and Killfile him.

Greets Jan

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen

To stop the crap on the newsgroup or downloading it on your own computer you can go to message header and look for block and click on mi 5 message and he will be blocked and deleted from your computer/

Brock R Bailey victoria bc canada\

Reply to
Brock Bailey