Need instruction sheet/pictures of MDC HOn3 2-8-0 Outside Frame

As the subject says, I need at least pictures of a finished MDC/Roundhouse Outside Frame 2-8-0 HOn3 but I'd much rather get (a copy of) the instruction
sheet. I would, of course, pay reasonable copying costs.
TIA Norm
Try here as there are a lot of diagrams of Roundhouse/MDC models.
http://www.hoseeker.net/lit.html
| Try here as there are a lot of diagrams of Roundhouse/MDC models. | | http://www.hoseeker.net/lit.html |
WONDERFUL! That's exactly what I needed.
Thanks Norm

What a super reference site!! Thanks for the link!! Geezer