Neville Shute Fans

Any modelers out there who like Neville Shute's books should check out Amazon or Barnes & Noble's web sites for The Mannerheim Line and The Last Flight of the Blue Goose. Here are some reader comments from Amazon that got me hooked:

Reviewer: A reader As a Nevil Shute fan I always wondered what happened to the Viceroy parked in the rear of the Airspeed Ltd. hangar that Shute described in his book Slide Rule. Now I know. Airspeed Ltd., Nevil Norway and the Viceroy are all packed into The Mannerheim Line. If you like Nevil Shute you'll like this book--it's a great read.

Reviewer: A reader WWII story and mystery with a twist will prove a good read for history buffs and mystery fans alike. A lot of interesting detail on WWII vintage aircraft with a good plot. Anyone who enjoyed "Trustee from the Toolroom" by Neville Shute will also enjoy The Last Flight of the Blue Goose.

Reply to
Joe Lynch